Luk Hostel and board
As an exchange student you can find accommodation and full board at our hostel – you will live together with about 200 other students from Denmark and abroad. Find all important practical information in our brochure.
Luk Hotel and Conference Center Octavia
Octavia is a part of the Danish Meat Trade College’s facilities where we offer full board and accommodation as well as conference facilities for our customers.
- 48 double rooms with bath
- a restaurant for up to 150 guests
- two conference halls with a capacity of 200 and 100 persons
In connection with the conference center we have a number of meeting /class rooms at our customers’ disposal.
Please contact us for our cost and rates:
Connie B. Jensen
Tel.: +45 4172 1001
The Danish Meat Trade College
Luk 4000 m2 full scale Slaughterhouse
The Danish Meat Trade College is a one of a kind educational institution in Europe with its own full scale slaughterhouse for practical red meat education and training facilities.
We train among others industrial slaughters, retail butchers, veterinarian students and offer education and training of staffs from the Red Meat Industry both domestic and international.
Capacity & facilities:
- Stable for pigs
- Slaughter line for pigs
- Capacity: 60 pigs per day – speed 20 pigs/hour
- Cooling facilities
- Cutting and de-boning facilities
- Processing facilities, sausage making, curing, smoking, minced meat, preparation of convenience food and delicatessen
- Retail butcher and food shop
- Visitors facilities – learning centre with focus on food and meat industry
Areas of expertise - meat industry:
- Optimisation/balancing of lines/Lean production
- Production Management
Areas of expertise - meat retail:
- Customer service
- Cold cuts
- Presentation of products
Luk Training facilities