Training and counselling
Our experienced consultants cooperates with your company about increasing your profit and developing your business.
We provide training of staff from suppliers of technology, tools and services to the meat industry – knowing the meat business better - makes better sales people.
Our tailor made courses focus on a combination of highly relevant, theoretical knowledge and practical, hands on training at our slaughterhouse, in our own cutting and processing plant, which provides the participants with tools for production control and improvement of efficiency.
E.g. to hold a knife in your hand, to debone half a pig carcass, and get the knowledge of the meat is a huge eye opener.
To increase profitability the education and training is designed for personnel e.g.:
General Managers, Floor Managers, Supervisors, Key personnel and QC-personnel.
Educational training aimed at the meat industry
Take a look at our full scale training facilities which provides optimal conditions for training and education of managers, key employees and workers from the meat industry.
Examples of topics that can influence your value chain and improve your business!
- LEAN optimization of production and slaughter line
- Line balancing
- Production analysis
- Cost reduction
- Fast return on investment
- LEAN Management
- Quality systems, quality control and improvement of quality
- Yield and profitability
- Animal welfare
- Practical training – slaughtering techniques
- Practical training – deboning techniques
- Management tools for optimization of yield, production and quality
- Data collection and management of data
- Time and motion study
- Food safety and hygiene (microbiology, bacteriology, HACCP and check systems, cleaning in production and work environment).
- Work descriptions and product specifications
- Working environment
Meet Andreas: "One of the best educational systems I have seen"
Former exchange student Andreas Pouros was so impressed with The Danish Meat Trade College, that he took initiative to start a training course at ZBC directed at people from his home country’s meat industry.
ZBC - The Danish Meat Trade College has full scale education and training facilities for the participants:
- Training slaughterhouse and de-boning facilities (4,000 m2) opened in 2011
- Meat processing facilities for sausage production and smoked, cured products
- Food shop for training
- Various kitchen facilities
The full scale training facilities for food production fulfil all veterinarian and hygienic requirements stipulated by EU and the objective is to sell its products under normal businesslike conditions to the local market or as export. The education is very practically oriented and provides the students with hands on experience during the educational periods.
Educational training aimed at the retail butchery trade
We have state of the art full scale facilities for training and education aimed at managers, key employees and workers from the retail butchery trade. Learn more about some of the areas that we cover in this video.