We educate the future workforce
Education that changes the world
Mission and vision (International Department)
At ZBC we have 4 strategic aims that all have this in mind:
- Work with changing learning environments, where we challenge habits and traditions by exploring new ways of teaching and developing our college in both physical and pedagogical ways
- A strong focus on quality
- Our colleges are close to the labour market, and we work closely with all relevant stakeholders in order to provide the best education and supply the workforce with the expertise and skills they need
- We believe in having a solid supply of courses and therefore strive to have local colleges.
The Danish way of education
- Employability is the aim in everything we do at ZBC.
- In Denmark, VET education is dual training in cooperation between companies and schools and that leads to high employability.
- The Danish educational system emphasises independent thinking, each student taking responsibility for his or her own career, project- and group work and creativity. Our VET students can choose to combine high school education with vocational school so that they can continue their studies at university.
- How can ZBC provide excellent training for a promising future?
- The practical experience is what makes our students great. In one of the happiest nations in the world, we teach our students the skills they need for the future through a problem-solving approach.